Thursday, May 21, 2020

 Thursday  21, May  2020

There is a book, the Cluverii Chronica. It has a great deal about the Cluver in Germany. It has information about many lines and over into the United States.  My own particular Cluver line is not in it. But it has been many years since I looked at it and may have overlooked something.  These images are of various Cluver shields of Heraldry.  Altho each is different, there are common images in all.  If you cannot find this book to read, try the website WorldCat.org to find a close copy. I have personally using my own local library's inter-library loan system,  borrowed many books I wanted to use from across the USA.  I highly recommend it and it's easy to use.  Speak to the librarians at the reference desk in yours.









I used to have a great photo work app. that I used to clean up the images. I don't recall what it was but I'm searching for it again. 
As far as I know, nothing exists in my Cluver items that has any Heraldry images. Tho there is a great story of an old castle and old items. There was an enormous soup spoon about as long as my arm, & the bowl of it the size of my hand, I recall seeing as a kid but I have no idea where it is now.  There was an image on it but I don't recall what.

Well Happy Trails, Katie








No comments:

Post a Comment